100 Universal City Plaza 1440 Bldg Universal City, CA 91618
Flexera App Portal Admin – W2 12 Month Contract
Reporting to Senior Application Portfolio Manager, will work with Software Asset Management (SAM) Operation, SAM publisher managers, deskside support and workplace technology engineering groups to manage software catalog, perform auto-deploy software to global user base while ensuring software license compliance.
- Maintain Flexera App Portal Production and non-production environments in compliance with standards and best practices.
- Evaluate and modify AppPortal application configuration and its integrations as required by changing business needs.
- Lead onshore / offshore team through daily operational tasks of software request.
- Partner with other support organizations to successfully complete software deployments.
- Maintain an integrated partnership with Workplace Technology Engineering (WTE) team to periodically review/update software catalog items as well as add new or retire existing software catalog items.
- Conduct periodic review of software catalog mappings to FNMS licenses with publisher managers to reflect up-to-date software agreement terms and inventory levels.
- Design & implement workflow that supports s/w approvals and control as defined by business partners.
- Establish and maintain KPI to track software requests and deployment activities.
- Define and use measurable metrics from App Portal and SN to manage & improve operations.
- Create, maintain documentation, knowledge articles and other artifacts for the latest changes in processes.
- Inform and share App Portal usage and software request best practices with new users.
- Work closely with publisher managers to organize, setup and monitor software reclamation campaigns.
WHAT YOU BRING
- At least 2+ year of working experience on Flexera AppPortal application (version 2015 and up).
- Must have experience on Flexera App Portal installation/upgrades/patches.
- Should have lead system upgrade on Flexera App Portal.
- Must have experience on Flexera App Portal API integration and Web Service.
- Should have solid knowledge of integration with FlexNet Manager System (FNMS) Service Now, Active Directory (AD) and Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager applications (SSCM)
- Must have basic working knowledge of software license management and optimization.
- Should have knowledge and hands on experience on Windows/Unix/Linux environment.
- Must have worked with Infrastructure and Workplace Technology Engineering teams with hands on experience on building/maintaining environment and software packages.
- Comfortable working with IIS app servers.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to quickly comprehend the capabilities of new technology/trends, and adapt to business needs.
- Ability to establish and maintain a high level of customer trust and confidence.
- Demonstrated ability to assess customer/client needs, creatively approach solutions, and influence appropriate courses of action.
NICE TO HAVE
- Flexera App Portal Administration training
- Working knowledge of SQL scripts
- Basic understanding of Web Services
- CITAM / IAITAM / SAM certification