Front end UX/UI Engineer
1000 Darden Center Dr. Orlando, FL 32837
If you’ re someone who' s always been interested in the other side of the restaurant industry, this will be an exciting opportunity for you!
ektello is seeking a Front-End UX/UI Engineer for one of the top full-service dining clients in Orlando, FL. Our client’ s restaurants are one of the most recognizable and successful brands in the industry. With locations all across North America that serve over 380 million guests, it’ s no wonder our client is the world’ s largest full-service restaurant company.
• Leverage technical coding skills to develop, edit, publish code and content in support on AB testing program
• Creation of site layout/user interface from provided design concepts by using standard best practices
• Develop all HTML assets to support approved AB, Multivariate tests, including setting up within the testing platform (Adobe Target)
• Work closely with IT Support team in opening, prioritizing and closing support tickets in support of the AB testing program
• Work closely with enterprise teams, Analytics, IT, brand, and agency partners in designing and implementing enhancements and optimizations to our digital platform desktop, mobile, and mobile app
• Provides guidance and training on best practices for web development and our Digital Platform Training
• Drive AB testing program innovation and automation through custom development
• Professional experience in UI/UX Design and concepts, Page optimization, and A/B Testing
• Proficient frontend debugging skills
• Ability to communicate directly with multiple stakeholders at all levels of the organization
• Strong organization skills, ability to manage multiple timelines in a highly visible role in a dynamic environment.
• Strong familiarity with key content management systems including ATG commerce/Oracle Web Center Sites
• Proficiency with data analysis tools, including hands-on knowledge working with data layers such as tag management systems to expose user events and actions on webpages
• Professional experience with A/B testing platforms, such as Adobe Target • Unit and E2E Testing Skills
• Version control systems (GIT), Code review systems (Gerrit) Gulp, Phantom.js,
• E-commerce and online sales funnel development experience • Familiarity with analytics tracking mechanisms and platforms, and Tag Management Systems. (Adobe Analytics, DTM)