Global Client Ops Coordinator
4100 E. DRY CREEK RD. Suite A300 Centennial, Colorado 80122
Global Client Ops Coordinator
Are you familiar with one of the world’ s leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news, and information? Are you also a Global Client Operations expert looking for an innovative and exciting opportunity in the Entertainment Industry?
ektello is looking for Global Client Ops Coordinator for one of our top multimedia clients in Centennial, Colorado. Our client boasts an impressive portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, world-renowned theme parks, a prominent motion picture company, and much more
- Support brand/client engagement for day-to-day publication of our client’ s content to secondary distribution platforms/clients.
- Help maintain operational rigor across the entire digital supply chain from inbound content delivery to our client’ s facilities to outbound deliveries to multiplatform partners.
- Acting as a point of escalation for programming changes, content issues, content revisions and special requests.
- Creating work orders & maintaining scheduling grids.
- Communicating with clients and internal teams on package delivery transfers/issues for all distribution platforms.
- Quality control and proofing of associated metadata fields for XML distribution packages.
- Scheduling off-air records for ingest, transcode and distribution.
- Managing metrics, tracking and reconciliation of deliveries to all distribution platforms.
- Understanding of various workflows in order to escalate issues to the proper clients.
- Generation and maintenance of standard operating procedures and trainings to ensure success of our 24/7 support team.
- Minimum 1-year experience in a role exhibiting excellent written and oral communications, effective interpersonal skills, and project management.
- Minimum 1-year experience in the technology or media industry, with a proven track record in successful project management with cross-functional teams demonstrating superb planning and organizational skills.
- Experience interacting with clients, such as programming, post houses and producers.
- Must be willing and able to work on any shift including, overnights, swing, or weekend.
- 1 year+ experience in a role demonstrating strong technical, quantitative, or analytical skills.
- 1 year+ experience working with video distribution in a TV Broadcast environment.
- 2 years+ experience in enabling customer workflows and operations.
- 1 year+ experience working with metadata creation and manipulation.
- Bachelor’ s degree in Broadcast Technologies, Mass Communications, Engineering or equivalent experience required.
- Detail-oriented, clear thinking and adept at multi-tasking.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and be project oriented.
- Experience in multiplatform digital content distribution.
- Passion for new media distribution and keeping up to date with emerging platforms and the latest technology trends.