Graphic Designer, Casino Marketing
1080 Caribbean Way Miami, FL 33132
Have you dreamed of traveling the world or working for a company that does? Have you seen yourself working in one of the largest travel Brands in the world? If that sounds like you then don’ t stop reading here!
ektello is searching for a Graphic Designer to work for one of our top hospitality and tourism clients in [location]. Our client is one of the top cruise line operators in the world.
- This is a contract to hire position! This role starts as a full time & onsite contract, and will become perm after 6-months based on performance! All contracts include health, dental, medical, PTO and holiday pay benefits!
- You must apply with a portfolio or you will not be considered
- This position pays 60k salary.
- The graphic designer position lives within the company’ s in-house Creative team, focusing on campaigns and deliverables to support the Marketing and Casino Operation teams.
- Concept and create marketing design solutions for use in a variety of print and digital media such as direct mailers, emails, magazines, brochures, flyers and shipboard collateral.
- Responsible for collaborating with design team and creative managers on all projects to ensure brand consistency and alignment.
- Works closely with Traffic, Copywriters and other members of the Creative team, as well as Marketing Account Executives for project completion.
- Concept and create cohesive advertising campaigns and related marketing collateral materials, such as graphic elements (logos/lockups), direct mailers, promotional flyers, print ads, web banners and emails, tradeshow graphics, signage, brochures and PowerPoint presentations.
- Devise and pitch creative concepts that align with overall brand objectives, answer strategic needs of the initiative, and further our partners’ business goals. Provide multiple creative options for each request in a timely manner.
- Develop a strong understanding of the brand’ s overall annual and long-term objectives
- Drive and implement creative solutions for larger campaigns and day-to-day needs, by collaborating closely with client partners and fellow creatives, or independently as needed to meet deadlines and objectives.
- Collaborate with copywriter to ensure design and copy complement the marketing piece and reinforce the business objective.
- Ensure quality and accuracy of creative by adhering to quality assurance standards for personal review of work, as well as department protocol for internal work review.
- Revise creative as needed. Review final material for quality and accuracy and prep files for print and digital release.
- Stay current and knowledgeable of established brand guidelines and ensure all work is within guidelines or contributing to the evolution of the brand.
- Stay current on design trends related to your business areas and within the travel industry.
- Accuracy, attention to detail, flexibility, and ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment are essential.
- Able to multi task and work on numerous projects simultaneously
- Strong creative background and skills required across a diverse array of deliverables.
- Able to work independently and in a team environment
- Bachelor’ s degree in Graphic Design/Visual Communications or similar field from an accredited four-year college or university or directly related, equivalent experience.
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience in a Graphic Designer role in a fast-paced, multi-project corporate or advertising agency environment.
- Portfolio of work samples required, including print and real-world applications.
- Must present strong print design skills with excellent eye for typography and thorough understanding of prepress and print production
- Good photo retouching skills
- Demonstrated experience and up-to-date knowledge of Mac applications including Adobe Creative Suite: Adobe InDesign, Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop is required as well as knowledge of Microsoft Office: Word, PowerPoint and Excel. Experience with FileMaker is a plus.