1221 Avenue of Americas New York, New York 100020
Are you familiar with one of the world’ s leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news, and information? Are you also a Graphic Designer looking for an innovative and exciting opportunity in the Entertainment Industry?
ektello is looking for Graphic Designer for one of our top multimedia clients in New York City. Our client boasts an impressive portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, world-renowned theme parks, a prominent motion picture company, and much more.
- Design high-quality visuals.
- Develop exciting animated PowerPoint presentations.
- Visually translate business ideas; Help ad sales articulate messaging in a visual way.
- Attend meetings both internally and offsite at production houses, event venues, etc.
- A Bachelor’ s Degree in Graphic Design, Communications Design, a related field and/or equivalent training or work experience.
- Expertise in Microsoft PowerPoint, demonstrable via portfolio examples that include original design and the use of animations.
- Expertise Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop; Strong typographical skills and Photoshop comping necessary.
- Experience in data visualization a must.
- A portfolio featuring a wide range of projects, showcasing a strong understanding of type and composition, and the ability to approach projects/brand identity in a creative and innovative way.
- A positive, can-do attitude; proactive in learning and growing.
- The ability to work quickly and maintain a detail-oriented approach to working in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to communicate clearly and articulately about the work and process.
- A wholehearted openness to feedback and direction.
- Ability to take feedback and apply it broadly across multiple deliverables.
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively with other team members.