8701 Maitland Summit Blvd Orlando, FL 32814
ektello is on the hunt for a [role] for one of our unique clients in the sports advertising industry in Orlando, FL! Our client is an internal agency specializing in marketing and design for one of Orlando' s hottest sports teams.
• Develop visually compelling marketing campaigns that support organizational goals, creating designs and new creations for our client that enhance and elevate the brand’ s level of excellence.
• Seek, understand, prioritize and translate client input into strategic creative solutions that meet the client’ s marketing and communications objectives.
• Design and layout a wide variety of materials including but not limited to:
Traditional and digital billboards, Brochures, Direct mail, Large format signage, Logos, Digital Signage, Social Media
• Collaborate and contribute to the creative development process as a member of the Graphic Production team, consistently partnering with other creative areas of the organization and working with external agencies as applicable.
• Ensure quality control, including proofing, reviewing, and evaluating creative output.
• Assist Assistant Director of Graphic Production with the evaluation of an assignment of departmental work projects.
• Help determine the scope of projects and assist with the designation of staff resources based on daily workflow.
• Work with the Assistant Director of Graphic Production to serve as a point of contact with external vendors such as printers, designers, sign companies, newspapers, etc. in relation to the production quality and delivery of creative projects.
• Work with Digital Content Coordinator to organize and maintain creative assets for use within the organization.
• Support organizational file management procedures and organize projects and assets for long-term archival.
• Anticipate production challenges and troubleshoot any potential negative outcomes.
• Adhere to company brand, campaign, and platform guidelines when designing.
• Design and distribute art for Amway Center exterior displays as assigned by the Assistant Director of Graphic Production including content for the client' s marketing, corporate partnerships, and Orlando venues.
• Maintain working knowledge of social media trends and participate in ideation, strategic planning, and creation of social media content for all of the client' s social platforms.
• Complete text, layout or graphics changes to other department’ s projects.
• Assist with art approvals, printing, art uploads, delivery, etc.
• Prepare files for the printer and deliver according to system specifications.
• Represent the Graphic Production team and the Marketing department to others with integrity, courage and a spirit of teamwork.
• Articulate and support creative needs for media day and photo shoots.
• Assist in brainstorming and providing feedback to creative teams as requested.
• Prioritize and manage multiple tasks/projects according to deadlines.
• Assure that internal client presentations are on time, professional, engaging, persuasive and supported by a sound design rationale.
• Serve as a mentor to departmental intern and provide creative direction, input, and feedback on daily intern assignments.
• Provide organizational knowledge in terms of job process and internal client relationships and provide technical support for hardware and software requirements.
• Set high standards for themselves and their work; hold themselves and their teammates to that same high standard.
• Engage in continued design and technology education and online training.
• Provide additional organization support by the participation of external initiatives including, but not limited to, assigned Innovation Lab projects, Creative Spark, and Fun Addicts.
• Associate degree in Graphic Design or graphics related field or equivalent experience required. Bachelor’ s Degree preferred
• Minimum of 3 years of Graphic Design experience required
• Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator experience in an OS X environment required
• Proficient knowledge of pre-press, print production and proper file set up for outsourcing production
• Knowledge of still photography and an eye for photographic shots that will convey necessary messages of the design
• Experience integrating 3D artwork into a traditional print design
• Experience designing for non-traditional sign sizes
• Understanding a broad range of file formats and how they relate to LED displays such as electronic billboards and fascia displays
• Ability to interact professionally and confidentially with all levels of ownership/family management and staff required
• Proficient in Microsoft Office, Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint and other related computer skills required.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills with an emphasis on business writing skills
• Availability and willingness to work extended hours, including nights and weekends and be on-call as necessary