1 Blachley Road Stamford, CT 06902
Are you familiar with one of the world' s leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news, and information? Are you also looking for an innovative and exciting opportunity in the entertainment industry?
ektello is looking for a Graphic Designer for one of our top multimedia clients in Stamford, CT. Our client boasts an impressive portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, world-renowned theme parks, a prominent motion picture company, and much more.
• Conceptualize, design, develop and execute graphics to effectively execute campaign briefs, sales/marketing materials, print advertising, social and digital media.
• Responsible for the daily creation and updating of ongoing graphic needs.
• Effectively communicate concepts/ideas to the design team, producers and creative directors.
• Execute social and digital media projects across all client properties.
• 5+ years of relevant work experience
• BA or BFA within graphic design studies, advertising design or a related field
• Highly proficient in Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign
• Set-up files for print/mechanicals use
• Ability to work under tight deadlines as a team player
• Ability to work with writers and producers to develop on-brand design concepts
• Great sense of typography and layout design
• Can work in all mediums from print, package design and digital
• Experience in AfterEffects, Adobe Animate or HTML5 is a plus.
• Ability to conceptualize and execute entire projects
• Exceptional attention to detail
• Able to work in a fast-paced environment
• Willing to provide a reel/portfolio of work examples -- if available, include a web address when you submit your resume
Technical Recruiter – Digital|Creative|Marketing
With my experience as a recruiter, I understand that a new role can change your life. I strive to learn your core values, your personality, and your vision to find the position that aligns best with what you want!