Graphic/Email Production Designer
14 14 Sylvan Way Parsippany, NJ 07054
If you have experience with email design and have a love for collaborating with marketing teams, ektello has the perfect position for you! We are currently seeking a Graphic/Email Production Designer with both print and digital design experience as well as previous work experience in production or an agency to interpret one of our well-known hospitality clients' needs.
Essential Job Functions:
• Heavy process-oriented work environment includes designing/editing high volume of emails per day as well as the occasional print, web, and social campaign assets.
• Collaborate with the national email marketing team to ensure the delivery of consistent, quality design.
• Coordinate with multiple marketing teams, both in the field, corporate office, and external consultants to gather feedback and incorporate rounds of creative revisions quickly and accurately.
• Adhere to production schedules from conception through development and release of final deliverables, utilizing web-based project management tool.
• Work with third party vendors when necessary to implement new tools/templates/processes.
• Assist with maintenance and minor updates of our brand guidelines, and develop an understanding of proper logo and image use for our 20 distinct local markets.
• Organize and maintain image libraries and logo libraries for the brand.
• Degree in graphic design or similar field. Resume and portfolio with examples of both print and digital design including print, web banners, animated gifs, and email.
• A minimum of 2 years of production/graphic design/agency experience.
• Expert in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign are required).
• Proficient on the Macintosh platform.
• Traditional, responsive, and mobile email design and a plus, with knowledge of rendering across multiple email clients; experience with emails service providers preferred.
• Must be able to slice Photoshop files into the appropriate format for HTML coding.
• Knowledge of branding and ability to carry brand standards across all marketing campaigns while maintaining local marketing requirements.
• Must have excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, and be able to work quickly and accurately.
• Ability to manage multiple priorities at once with above average communication skills while being open to constructive criticism from clients and peers.