Growth & Strategy Lead
665 Clyde Avenue Mountain View, CA 94043
ektello is on the hunt for a Growth and Strategy Lead for one of our top professional electronic corporations in the world in Mountain View, CA! Our client boasts an impressive portfolio of digital products including home and smart appliance technology, mobile phones, virtual reality, as well as computing and gaming.
The Growth and Strategy Lead is a critical role in building the growth operations function for our client' s services as a growth-focused, data-driven and user-centric function. We are looking for an experienced growth expert that will drive the strategies and execute plans to accelerate activation, retention, referral, and revenue for users of our client' s services, with an emphasis on lifestyle services.
You will report to the Senior Director, Head of Growth Operations and will work closely with the Services Platform Leads, Product Managers and broader SEA Marketing Team to continually improve and optimize our growth engagement strategies and plans. You will also:
• Design and develop growth programs to improve activation, retention, referral, and revenue
• Data-driven to uncover critical insights to drive the business and surface opportunities for improved engagement and funnel optimization
• Lead constant A/B and multivariate testing of potential new programs and ideas, infusing the entire Services team with an experimentation mentality to uncover growth accelerators
• Demonstrated track record in growth optimization. Experience with in-app marketing, push notifications, CRM, etc. a significant plus.
• Experience in both highly manual and highly automated growth platforms a considerable advantage.
• Minimum 1-3 years in growth function at a high-growth company/companies, preferably in software or services is critical. Recommended 7-10+ years of work experience. However, if you have proven experience and capability in driving growth and are exceptional in the desired skills below, this trumps tenure.
• Willingness to travel up to 30%, within North America, and to South Korea
• User-centric – an innate understanding of user/consumer psychology and behavior
• Data geek - a clear understanding of data, analytics and testing; with superior ability to turn to understand into actionable insights.
• Comfort with ambiguity and continuous change in a fast-paced environment
• Cross-organizational collaboration with the ability to influence without authority
• Outstanding communication skills with the ability to deliver concise messages
• A bias for action and the ability to successfully serve multiple constituents with the ability to effectively manage one' s own time and the time of others