888 Brannan St San Francisco, California 94107
Marketing Specialist II
Have a passion for travel and world-class customer service? Are you an expert at creating effective marketing and branding?
ektello is currently hiring a Growth Marketer for one of the our most unique travel clients in San Francisco, CA. Our client provides magical travel experiences in 65, 000+ cities and 191 countries. With one of the world’ s most effective approaches to building both an iconic brand and an incredibly successful business, they have a place as one of the most iconic companies of this generation.
- Employ a growth hacking mindset to uncover the most scalable and efficient ways to grow our client' s host base globally.
- Manage a significant budget as well as vendors and agencies; Ideally you have experience in working with complex problems, innovating, and experimenting to learn quickly, and to scale programs when proven efficient.
- Work cross-functionally with product managers, data scientists, engineers, financial planners and business stakeholders; and know how to develop and execute winning programs.
- Work closely with the other functions, and be expected to set up tests and launch targeted campaigns on a global scale; To be successful you will have to be analytical and data-driven but balance that with our client’ s focus on user experience.
- 2-4 years’ experience in tactical online and performance marketing.
- Deep working knowledge in social, digital, and programmatic media, specifically Facebook and Display.
- Analytical and data savvy marketer. Strong knowledge of Excel, Facebook PowerEditor, DoubleClick Manager, Google AdWords, Google Analytics are a must, knowledge of SQL preferred. (product / engineering background is a huge plus).
- Strong project management skills including the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong communicator and a confident presenter and comfortable putting together reporting and presentations.
- Ability to work within tight deadlines, adjust to changes in priorities, and balance short term needs with long term strategic initiatives.
- Must be able to work across functions with a track record of building excellent relationships with a broad range of peers and executives.
- Bachelors Degree.
- Experience working in global teams and collaborating across multiple geographies is a plus.
- Experience hosting on the client’ s site is a huge plus.
- Master' s in Marketing is a plus.