6625 Excellence Way Plano, TX 75023
**W2contract ** Remote to start, future onsite in Plano, TX**
This position will be tasked to provide HR coordination and support the Networks HR Business Partner team, as well as directly support assigned client teams within the organization under the supervision of the Manager/HR Business Partner.
- Management of employee information in HRIS (Workday) including performance evaluation, employee history, and organizational charts.
- Collect data and provide reporting related to headcount, staffing, resource planning and other related data.
- Respond to standard requests/inquiries from internal and external customers. Make decisions within guidelines and policies; escalate issues and concerns appropriately and in a timely manner.
- Support HR Business Partners in the work related to managing and maintaining employee relations to monitor employee engagement.
- Assist HR organization with project management and other program support as needed.
- Other projects and ad hoc reporting as requested.
- Bachelor' s Degree with 3-5 years of combined experience, preferably in one or more areas of HR discipline.
- Prior experience in HR administration and business support required.
- Data driven to run reports and provide analytics
- Knowledge of government regulations, professional best practices, and industry trends as they apply to all HR related functions and responsibilities required.
- Proven experience navigating organizations
- Able to partner with leaders and build relationships
- Advanced Excel Skills and intermediate skills with Microsoft business applications software and HRIS systems.
- Strong mathematical aptitude and analysis skills for researching, analyzing, developing, and leading in the implementation of Human Resources related programs and recommendations.
- Strong interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills in dealing proactively with all levels of internal and external management, vendor, or agency personnel. This includes a high degree of sensitivity and change management abilities to intercultural personnel and corporate dynamics.
- The ability to plan, organize, and prioritize multiple and simultaneous Human Resources related projects and programs in a changing corporate environment.
Meet Your Recruiter
To me, you’re more than just a resume – I work to show clients the whole YOU! I also offer guidance on your job search by providing market intelligence and honest feedback to help you work towards your goals.