HRIS Analyst I
17500 CHENAL PARKWAY LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas 72223
HRIS Analyst I
If you have a passion for finance and want to work with one of the top 25 financial holding companies in the United States, then there could be an exciting opportunity for you!
ektello is hiring a HRIS Analyst for our client in Little Rock, Arkansas. Our client has been around since 1919, but redesigned in 2009 with a distinctive brand, innovative approach and relentless focus on its customers. They offer financial products for consumers, businesses, automotive dealers and corporate clients. Our client has an award-winning online bank (member FDIC), one of the largest full-service auto finance operations in the country, and a trusted corporate finance business offering capital for equity sponsors and middle-market companies.
The HR Analyst for this rotation manages background screening program and provides HR support to the HR Policy & Employee Relations team. Supports the HR activities and ensures compliance with HR policies. Manages timelines, team logistics and scheduling as necessary. The HR Analyst must be resourceful and flexible to meet the ever-changing needs of the company.
- Background Check Adjudication (approximately 80%) Serve as primary background check adjudicator for all new hire and employee background screens This includes reviewing candidate data/documents that verify periods of employment, credit reviews, criminal reviews, etc.
- Adjudicate consistently according to Background Check Adjudication Criteria
- Ownership of all aspects of background check process: Adjudication Criteria, Background Check Packages based on candidate/business need, and Criminal Scoring
- Remain current on industry trends and regulations impacting background checks
- Respond to audits as required
- Process background checks annually pursuant to regulatory requirements.
- Serve as the subject matter expert (“ SME”) on background check process
- Actively participate in service meetings with other HR functions and third part background screening vendor (“ Vendor”) to solve issues
- Articulate and suggest process improvements as necessary and troubleshoot problems in partnership with other HR functions and Vendor
- Reporting and Analytics (approximately 20%)
- Evaluate and analyze data and information from HR reports to determine HR issues impacting the business unit. Assist Sr. Employee Relations Director with Ad Hoc reporting and audits as needed
- Prepare monthly reports on termination activity
- WARN Activity Tracking
- Various/Other Duties
- Monitor HR Policy Inbox and respond to inquiries as able, escalating inquiries to ER consultant as necessary
- Review and log all submitted Conflict of Interest Questionnaire Forms in annual policy affirmation and respond to Sarbanes Oxley Audit
- Ensure labor law posting requirements are met at each worksite on an annual basis
- Minimum of 2-5 years of work experience in a professional environment
- Bachelor' s Degree Required
- Strong relationship management, collaboration and analytical skills
- Advanced Excel skills required. Intermediate Microsoft Access skills required.
- Functional/Technical Skills -- deal with concepts and complexity comfortably; has statistical skills using Microsoft Excel to analyze and organize data
- Experience in Human Resources function
- Detail-oriented individual who can be relied upon to produce accurate deliverables
- Builds relationships and fosters teamwork: achieves mutual objectives by informing and involving others in solving problems and communicating changes
- Excellent organizational skills and proven efficiency in ability to multi-task, reprioritize frequently and with attention to detail. Ability to work successfully and comfortably with a sense of urgency and adjusts for problems and roadblocks.
- Superior professional communication skills with the ability to frame communications with more senior managers and Vendor. Ability to negotiate delivery timeframes based on business need.
- Ability to work autonomously with limited management guidance and oversight. Follow escalation management procedures as required.
- Strong analytical and decision-making skills. Strong collaboration, negotiation and problem resolution skills.
- Problem Solving -- Uses logic and methods to solve difficult problems with effective solutions; can see hidden problems; looks beyond the obvious and doesn' t stop at the first answer