HTML Email Marketing Account Executive
1050 Caribbean Way Miami, FL 33132
Have you dreamed of traveling the world or working for a company that does? Have you seen yourself working in one of the largest travel Brands in the world? If that sounds like you then don’ t stop reading here!
ektello is searching for an HTML Email Marketing Specialist to work for one of our top hospitality and tourism clients in the port of Miami. Our client is one of the top cruise line operators in the world.
The primary function of the HTML Email Marketing Specialist will be to code, QA and deploy email campaigns within Exact Target at the direction of the Lead, International CRM. The role will be highly focused on ensuring an accurate and timely deployment by following the promotional calendar and working closely with external and internal agencies.
- This position starts as a full time & onsite 6-month contract that has the HIGH chance of getting extended or becoming perm! This contract includes health, dental, vision benefit options, PTO and holiday pay.
- You must have a portfolio to be considered for this role.
- Develop and lead day-to-day execution of email marketing campaigns, including working with the creative team and external vendors to develop assets.
- Build email segmentation criteria and targeted lists.
- Manage the production, asset delivery, and QA process to ensure a timely/ accurate deployment.
- Manage and monitor transactional and triggered email programs.
- Monitor Email campaigns, report results and provide recommendations on how to improve performance through optimizations.
- Propose and execute campaign test plans.
- Assist in improving email operations, campaign and database processes, and overall deliverability across domains.
- HTML and CSS coding knowledge is a must
- Education: BS/BA in Marketing or related field
- Experience: 2- 3 years experience in email marketing
- Execution: excellent attention to detail and follow through
- Project management: ability to manage multiple campaigns and cross-functional team members
- Familiarity with metrics-based marketing
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Approach: energy and enthusiasm to drive results; must be self-motivated, proactive, poised and flexible
- Industry knowledge: passionate about cruise/travel industry, eCommerce and CRM
- Experience with Exact Target
- Experience with Salesforce