440 South Church Street Charlotte, NC 28202
As a Technical Analyst in the Digital Solutions organization you will be responsible for the analysis and implementation of technical solutions for the online digital experience. You will be working closely with the Agile development teams to gather technical requirements and implement those requirements into their systems. You will be expected to work across teams to hash through design considerations and should be capable of understanding complex integration patterns. In this role, you should be highly analytical and able to understand both business and technology needs. Excellent communication skills and problem-solving abilities are essential. If you also have hands-on experience with technical projects, we’ d like to meet you.
- Collaborate with Product Owner to review the proposed business requirements and facilitate detailing the technical requirements supporting the business requirements. Subsequently work with the PO and TL to write technical stories that meet the business requirements.
- Ability to provide subject matter expertise on the applications the team supports. Should be able to give an initial T-Shirt size swag for any new intake item that impacts the supporting team
- Work closely with Architecture and TL from different teams to design an effective technical architecture solution adhering to enterprise standards.
- Research, communicate and help drive resolution for project challenges. Escalate to stakeholders/management in case of unresolved challenges.
- Gather facts and data for technical proposals and expand upon them or develop alternatives and identify their potential impact within the existing environment
- Experienced in visio and swagger. Should be able to document high level and detailed sequence and activity diagrams detailing system-system interactions
- Should be knowledgeable with rest services. A huge plus to be knowledgeable in AWS.
- Ability to be able to provide API-API data mapping between different systems (including vendor systems)
- 4+ years of proven experience as an IT Analyst, IT Consultant or similar role
- Background in architecture or development preferred
- Experience in Agile Practices
- Good understanding of API design and API Product Mindset.
- Knowledge of design patterns, REST, SOAP, oAuth, system security and troubleshooting
- Understanding of business practices
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical mindset
- Problem-solving aptitude
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
Duration: 3 Month Contract (Possibility of extension)