IT Governance Analyst
888 Boylston Street Boston, MA 02199
IT Governance Analyst
Our client, who ranks among the world’ s largest asset management firms, is currently looking for an IT Governance Analyst to work at their location just outside of Boston. This is a direct hire role.
This position has primary responsibility of IT program development. Areas of focus include the IT Governance program, and other business facing IT initiatives. This individual will be responsible for leading and guiding product awareness, adoption, and training.
This individual be part of the IT Governance team, and will develop policy and procedure around ITIL standards as they are implemented throughout our client’ s Investment Managers’ ServiceNow platform.
• Manage policies, processes and activities of IT Governance utilizing ITIL
• Evolve configuration management and configuration management database
• Participate in the development and implementation of Release Management
• Participate and lead the development of a Knowledge Management program
• Analysis and reporting of key performance indicators (KPIs) covering key ITIL work streams (Incident, Request, and Change)
• Support effective meetings and communication cycles with Change Advisory Board (CAB), stakeholders and IT team members
• Market and create associate awareness around IT services across teams.
• Write “ in the know” articles (ITServices Knowledgebase)
• Provide IT program training to associates
• Provide ServiceNow and ITIL training to the IT staff
• Report on incidents, changes, service requests, and problem statistics
• 2 Years’ experience within IT Governance programs
• Ability to present to and train IT staffing and customers
• Strong experience with IT Governance practices and the Help Desk role in ITIL/ITSM
• Project management skills – main focus on: administration, documentation, process definition and internal (departmental) testing
• Strong familiarity with ITIL change management best practices
• Excellent interpersonal/customer service skills and a proven ability to work well in a demanding environment with other members of a team
• Experience with IT service and configuration management
• Bachelor’ s degree
• 1 – 3 Years’ experience with ServiceNow
• 1 – 3 Years’ experience of Amazon Web Services (AWS)
• 1 – 3 Years’ experience in the financial services industry
• 1 – 3 Years’ understanding of application tiers and hardware infrastructure
• Excellent written technical communications in any format
• Project management skills