IT Legal Analyst
3000 W. Alameda Avenue Burbank, CA 91505
- IT project/program management experience 5+ years.
- Legal Operations / Technology experience 3+ years.
- Experience in Trademark Management Process and Project Experience in data migration and clean up Experience in Anaqua is a big plus
- Experience in iManage (DMS) a plus Strong organization skills Clear written & verbal communication Location will be Burbank office with frequent visit to 10 UCP.
- Coordinates Legal IT projects and ensures internal/external resources are utilized appropriately.
- Compiles project status reports, coordinates project schedules, manages project meetings/action items, and identifies and resolves technical problems.
- Assist & support in troubleshooting production support issues by working with multiple internal IT teams.
- Support Legal IT leader for resource planning, develop team skill matrix and team work load management.
- Support Legal IT leader for day to day operation (ad-hoc reporting need, etc.)