IT Project Manager III
800 North Glebe Road Arlington, VA 22203
IT Project Manager – SharePoint
- Project Manager responsible for the coordination and completion of projects within the Information Technology (Collaboration Solutions) department, specifically managing projects involving migration of content from SharePoint on-premises to SharePoint Online.
- Will oversee all aspects of projects: setting deadlines, assigning responsibilities, as well as monitoring and summarizing progress of project.
- Build and maintain working relationships with team members, vendor partners, and other departments involved in the projects.
- Prepare reports for IT management regarding status of project.
- Will perform a variety of tasks, leading and directing the work of others.
Required Attributes and Skills:
- Requires a bachelor' s degree and 5+ years of experience managing technology projects.
- Requires thorough understanding of SharePoint 2010/2013/2016/Online features, theories, principles, and practices.
- Experience managing projects involving migration of content from SharePoint on-premises to SharePoint Online.
- Familiar with a variety of the IT concepts, practices, and procedures. Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish project goals.
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected due to the role.
Location: Arlington, VA
Duration: Initially a 6-month Contract