14 Sylvan Way Parsippany, New Jersey 07054
Zindex Information Architect-Marketing
The hotel, hospitality and vacation industry in Parsippany, New Jersey is booming! Now is the time to land your dream career in this exciting, fast paced industry!
ektello is looking for talent to fill our Zindex Information Architect for one of our top hotel, timeshare and resort clients in Parsippany, New Jersey. Our client boasts multiple hotels and resorts locations in more than several countries.
- Identifies user requirements by researching and analyzing user needs, preferences, objectives, and working methods; study how users consume content, including data categorization and labeling; meeting with focus groups.
- Plans information architecture by studying the site concept, strategy, and target audience; envisioning architectural scheme, information structure and features, functionality, and user-interface design; creating user scenarios; preparing data models; designing information structure, work-and dataflow, and navigation; evaluating information representation; conducting creative meetings.
- Organizes information by translating user behavior into media structure and elements; crafting interactive experiences; producing workflow diagrams, user scenarios, flowcharts, and storyboards; preparing interaction specifications, navigation rules, organization of information, and site maps; coordinating with business, technology, visual, structural, editorial, cognitive, and brand strategists.
- Validates information delivery by developing and completing usability test plans; evaluating traffic patterns; studying user feedback; coordinating with Usability Testing Consultant.
- Implements information architecture by preparing paper and interactive prototypes and mockups including page layout and navigational elements; coordinating with UX Lead, Usability Testing Consulting, Interactive Web Designer and key stakeholders to integrate site concept, visual design, writing, interface, and navigational structure.
- Responsible for the scoping, scheduling, resourcing, and delivery of all IA efforts.
- Provide recommendations to cross functional teams, based on competitive reviews, user research and data analysis.
- Serve as an input to testing and optimization.
- Provide analysis, prototype and design concepts to help shape and guide user behavior.
- Bring a product-centric, innovative and strategic problem-solving insights that will lead, develop and mentor team members in a cross functional team environment.
- Demonstrated experience in creating interfaces, large-scale websites, and applications.
- Understanding of user experience, web design and development processes, methods and principles.
- Experience in agile, business process improvement and knowledge of business intelligence tool-sets.
- Experience developing or working with architectural concepts, strategies, roadmaps, reference architectures, architectural patterns, frameworks and principles.
- Strong visualization skills with the ability to clearly communicate, in writing and orally.
- Aware of current trends and new technologies in information architecture and design.