One Verizon Way basking ridge, NJ 07920
ektello is working with a media and online leader to find an Infrastructure Architect to join a growing team. This is a crucial role that is a blend between technical skills and leadership. Want a chance to participate in an on-call rotation with a growing team systems administrators and engineers in a 24x7 worldwide presence? Then please apply with updated and relevant resume.
This is a long-term contract. This role can sit in Los Angeles, CA or Basking Ridge, NJ.
- 2+ years’ experience in a role within a senior engineer capacity
- 5+ years of relevant experience in Linux / Unix systems administration, provisioning, configuration, monitoring (Nagios, Zenoss, SNMP, etc.) and troubleshooting.
- 2 years of Software development experience and proficiency in well-known language: Python, C, Go, Perl
- Excellent understanding of current methodologies in high performance operations and large-scale implementations.
- Deep understanding of the Linux OS, internals, kernel & filesystems tuning, protocols and services (such as PXE, DNS, HTTP, NFS, CIFS, FUSE) and troubleshooting utilities (strace, sar, vmstat, mpstat, tcpdump)