Infrastructure System Engineer
888 Brannan St San Francisco, CA 94107
Have a passion for travel and world-class customer service?
ektello is currently hiring an Infrastructure System Engineer or one of the our most unique travel clients in San Francisco, CA. Our client provides magical travel experiences in 65, 000+ cities and 191 countries. With one of the world’ s most effective approaches to building both an iconic brand and an incredibly successful business, they have a place as one of the most iconic companies of this generation.
ektello is looking for an experienced Systems Engineer with expertise in Infrastructure management, tooling, automation and security to help with the design, build, and operation of our client’ s corporate systems infrastructure. This role will be primarily focused on designing and deploying operational security readiness.
• Establish trust and strong relationships with senior leaders, operating managers, and professional staff across other teams as it pertains to infrastructure needs and systems.
• Act as system owner and technical escalation point for issues on security benchmarking and design.
• Create accurate and clear technical documentation; develop support processes and procedures; operational training and support ownership hand-off to peers/organizational units.
Required Qualifications and Skills
• Advanced knowledge of Linux system administration.
• Expert knowledge of and experience administering Ansible tower.
• Advanced experience using Ansible/AWX at scale.
• Expert in Linux systems security architecture (TLS certs, CIS benchmarks, etc)
• Experience using CI/CD pipelines and DevOps tooling.
• Expert in one or more high-level scripting languages (Python preferred).
• Experience in coordinating technology decisions with architectural requirements and constraints.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Excellent decision-making and organizational skills with emphasis on detail and follow-up.
• Excellent technical architectural and process documentation skills.
• Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks.
• Strong team player.
Willingness to take responsibility, accountability and ownership.
• Interest/Experience with enterprise voice applications (IVR, SIP, etc.)
• Demonstrated skills via Github or the like.
• Practical DevOps working experience.
• 3+ years of similar job experience