Infrastructure Systems Engineer I
North Glenville Drive Richardson, TX 75081
We are seeking an Infrastructure Engineer to become an integral part of our team and Engineer and administer Windows and Linux systems in both hardware and cloud
The Managed Services Infrastructure team is building a next-gen Infrastructure as a Service so that we can provide faster, more reliable solutions at greater scale.
- Work with both internal and external customers on related projects.
- Provide support relating to customer incidents, and security issues.
- Diagnose performance issues by analyzing data with commercial and in-house tools.
- Write, review and maintain related code and documentation.
- Be part of the on-call rotation.
- Work as part of the team to solve unique customer business integrations.
- Play a key role in the QA and deployment effort of new applications or streaming
- Expert level experience in Windows (Windows Server 16 or later) and Linux (Ubuntu
- 16.04 or later preferred) system engineering and administration.
- Experience with setup and configuration of at least one monitoring tool (i.e. Zabbix,
- CollectD, Nagios, Cacti, etc...)
- Candidates should possess a minimum of 5 years relevant experience.
- Demonstrate excellent organizational skills. Excellent reporting/presenting both
- upwards and across teams.
- Excellent decision-making, team organization and administration.
- Nice to Have
- Proficiency in infrastructure as a code & automation using Python, Unix Shell and
- other programming languages.
- Experience engineering solutions in AWS, Azure, Google Cloud, Openstack, Docker &
- Extensive experience with Infrastructure as a Code.
- Experience in configuring and managing SaltStack.