3300 Publix Corporate Lakeland, Florida 33802
ektello is looking for the best of the best candidates for an Interaction Designer in Lakeland for one of our top retail clients. Our client is a supermarket chain that is the largest employee-owned company in the world with locations in several states across America. Our client prides itself on customer and employee satisfaction and is well known for being one of the best places in Florida to work!
Who wouldn’ t love to work here? If you are interested in learning more than we would love to hear from you!
- Responsible for the creation and implementation of design assets and standards that align with creative strategy as applied to digital marketing channels, aligns with or exceeds industry best practices, and promotes user-centered design.
- Responsible for directing the work of Web Developers and/or Web Producers in the development (coding, programming, etc.) of digital executions.
- Responsible for serving as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) and team member to help reconcile business, Marketing, Creative, and technical objectives.
- Responsible for assisting in the development of business requirements and documenting user experience specifications for digital/interactive solutions.
- Responsible for developing design concepts and execution of select unique and independent digital projects.
- Responsible for preparing mechanicals and supporting art files for deployment, delivery, and archiving.
- Responsible for reviewing wireframes, comps, proofs of concept, test sites, test apps, test emails, test links, and animations from external development resources.
- Working within an agile environment, Participate in and lead: User testing, design sprints, rapid prototyping, and the development of a full design system and toolkit.