Java & AI / Software Developer IV
440 South Church Street Charlotte, NC 28202
AI Software Developer
As a member of the Digital Channel Technology' s A.I. team you will take an active role in the definition and evolution of standard practices and procedures within Machine Learning and Conversational AI.
Assist in defining specifications for significant new projects and perform professional software development tasks associated with the developing, designing and debugging of software applications according to the specifications. Additionally, provide leadership and expertise in the development of new products, services, and processes.
- 3+ years of experience developing large scale, highly available distributed systems
- Strong knowledge of multiple, modern programming languages such as Java, GO, Python, Swift or C/C++
- Experience with Natural Language Processing and state of the art AI learning techniques such as voice recognition, speech recognition and text recognition
- Strong sense of ownership, passion to build quality products for massive scale in collaborative, agile environment, and excitement to learn.
- BS / MS / PhD in in Computer Science, Math, or related engineering fields or equivalent practical
Location: Charlotte, NC or 100% Remote
Duration: W2 Contract initially written through 12/31/2021, expected to extend into 2022