34405 W. 12 Mile Suite 375 Farmington Hills, MI 48331
ektello is searching for a Java Developer for one of our top clients in the vehicle inspection industry. Our client has been the standard in vehicle inspections since 2005 and has provided coverage through North America since. With over 1, 200 employees and state-of-the-art technology, our client has inspected millions of vehicles annually. Our client is uniquely equipped with industry-leading customer service, competitive pricing, advanced IT solutions and a national footprint — all in the industry’ s first truly independent, objective, third-party inspection company.
The candidate will have the opportunity to interact with multiple levels of the organization. The role requires a detail-oriented individual that thrives in a fast paced environment and enjoys multi-tasking. Our client offers an exciting work environment that encourages an entrepreneurial spirit and outside the box thinking.
Essential Job Functions:
· Ability to produce code deliverables that meet project requirements
· Participate in all project meetings
· Mentor other developers on coding standards and practices
· Create controllers, factories and services to communicate and exchange data between angular views and spring MVC 4.
· Prepare migration plan to upgrade spring boot, hibernate and spring JPA technologies along with oracle.
· Create SQL prepared statements, functions, views, procedures and named queries to detect and prevent SQL injection attacks.
· Proficient with Auth0.js and Spring security 4 framework to implement security filters for all restful network calls within application based on appropriate user based roles.
· Ability to write sprint batch jobs to process nightly batch and inventory information from clients.
· Adhere to community standards for Junit tests and be consistent with Jacoco coverage reports in continuous integration environments such as Jenkins.
· Ability to optimize Hibernate 4 and Hibernate 5 queries for faster and accurate processing of database queries by implementing fetching strategies and caching.
· Ability to code using parallel processing techniques of Java 8 streams, maps and map reduce.
· Proficiency setting up Jenkins J2EE applications along with configuration to securely store key store attributes.
· Good understanding of adding helper libraries using gradle, node js and bower for front end and back end libraries.
· BS or BA degree preferably in Computer Science/Technology, Engineering or equivalent relevant work experience
· 5+ years Java
· Strong SQL skills, preferably Oracle
· Spring Framework
· Spring Batch
· Hibernate (preferred)or JPA
· Agile development
· Exceptional communication skills– written and verbal
· Self-starter, driven individual
· Very good analytical skills
· Team leader abilities
The following skills would be a bonus:
· Automotive Industry experience a plus 1+ years Android development
· Jenkins build server
· TDD/BDD experience
· Cloud-Amazon Web Services (AWS)
· Data Modeling experience
· Database Design Experience
· Spring Data
· Spring Security
· Java 8