700 NW 1st Avenue (Suite 900) Miami, FL 33136 Miami, FL 33136
ektello is working with a leader in the Cruise Line Industry to find a Junior DevOps Engineer to join a growing team in the Port of Miami. Looking for someone who understands back-end systems, diagnosis issues, and how to correct issues. Must have strong communication skills to be successful in this role.
All candidates must be able to work on w2 without sponsorship.
Technologies we use: (minimum requirements)
- Framework: Apollo GraphQL, Maven, Node, Vue, React, GIT, HTML5
- Infrastructure: AWS, AWS Lambda, Tomcat, Elastic Container Service, AW API Gateway, Elastic Beanstalk, Linux
- Containers: Docker
- CI/CD: Jenkins, BitBucket Pipelines
- CMS: AEM, Teamsite
- Database: Redis, MongoDB (Atlas)
- Monitoring: Splunk, Cloudwatch + Alerts, Dynatrace
- Provide operations support for production and lower environments
- Root cause analysis for production and lower environment issues
- Provide viable short term to production or lower environment issue