Jr. C/C++ Developer / Driver Assistance Headway Features QA Tool junior development engineer
20700 Civic Center Dr Southfield, MI 48076
Role & Responsibilities:
- Tool shall take data collected from real world drives and resimulate / aide algorithm development effort to verify functionality for incremental releases of software
- Expectation is senior development engineer will do most of the “ heavy lifting” from a software development perspective to ensure the tool achieves the identified use cases, taking direction from the team technical anchor.
- Implementation is expected to run on a High-Performance compute cluster.
- 1+ yeas C/C++ development in a Linux environment in a professional setting or university experience.
- 1+ years QA / software quality role in a professional setting
- Familiarity with Jenkins or other CI/CD frameworks.
- Experience participating in software code reviews.
Location: Metro Detroit Area (Troy, Auburn Hills, Southfield, Dearborn, Warren, etc.)
Duration: Initially a 6-month contract, expected to extend
Formal Title: Driver Assistance Headway Features QA Tool Junior Development Engineer