Junior BPC Developer
2350 NW 117th Place Miami, Florida 33182
Junior BPC Developer
Are you familiar with one of the world’ s leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news, and information? Are you also a Junior BPC Developer looking for an innovative and exciting opportunity in the Entertainment Industry?
ektello is looking for a Junior BPC Developer for one of our top multimedia clients in Miami, FL. Our client boasts an impressive portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, world-renowned theme parks, a prominent motion picture company, and much more.
- Implement solutions to solve business problems in the area of financial planning, headcount planning, operational planning (driver based & allocations) using SAP BPC HANA/NW.
- Facilitate & lead business requirement definition sessions.
- Perform fit-gap analysis via discovery by engaging with business units and other corporate systems technology team members.
- Configure processes in SAP BPC using EPM skills, BADI, script logics and computations.
- Review & participate in solution build and test activities on BPC implementations, rollouts, upgrade projects; may be asked to step in to conduct project management activities from time to time.
- Review & approve design documents prepared by 3rd party consultants while working on new implementations to ensure quality and consistency across the footprint.
- Advise on solution roadmap for BPC projects.
- Conduct comparative research and recommend strategies for migration from BPC Microsoft to NetWeaver and platform consolidation.
- Collaborate with peers in the Technology team to apply best practices to integrate between SAP applications (ERP, BW, BO and BPC).
- Represent expert voice of the Technology team with other IT groups in envisioning sessions.
- Become the trusted internal advisor for key business users.
- Assist in troubleshooting production support issues.
- Enhance expertise in the area of SAP products relevant to Enterprise Performance Management, by keeping abreast of literature, participating in web/seminars, industry and SAP events as necessary.
- Bachelors or advanced degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or Business from an accredited institution or equivalent.
- 5+ years of progressive OutlookSoft/SAP BPC MS and/or BPC NetWeaver hands on experience leading up to Lead Architect level work in a IT capacity implementing planning solutions of high complexity and large scale.
- This role requires prior hands-on experience in implementing BPC as technical/functional analyst with EPM skills to develop templates, configuration of new environments/models, dimensions, script logics and computations using BPC skills.
- BADI skill is desired but not necessary. However, it is expected lead will be able to work with necessary team members to have solution in place as required.
- Possess interpersonal skills to engage with all levels of business and IT.
- Self-starter to work on multiple projects simultaneously with a keen desire to learn and expand depth of knowledge.
- Exhibit collaboration and teamwork skills.
- Adherence to IT/SAP project methodologies, and change control processes.
- Familiarity and comfort in working with outsourced offshore resources.
- Willingness to work off business hours and weekends as needed in a demanding environment.
- BPC EPM 10.1 HANA or NetWeaver experience.
- Migration experience from MS to NW platform for BPC.
- Familiarity with SAP ERP for FICO, BW in a functional capacity & integration with BPC.
- Project management familiarity/experience.
- Familiarity with the SAP ERP solution.
- SQL server knowledge.
- .NET understanding.
- ABAP knowledge.
- Familiarity with ticketing system and HP Quality Center testing system.
- Clear written & verbal communication skills.
- Respectful to peers.
- Passion and desire to make a difference matched by ingenuity, dedication, and pragmatism.