Junior Graphic Designer
100 Universal City Plaza 1440 Bldg Universal City, CA 91618
Are you familiar with one of the world' s leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news, and information? Are you also a graphic designer looking for an innovative and exciting opportunity in the entertainment industry?
ektello is looking for a Jr. Graphic Designer for one of our top multimedia clients in Universal City, CA. Our client boasts an impressive portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, world-renowned theme parks, a prominent motion picture company, and much more.
• Assist Art Director with deliverables as needed and collaborate with the marketing team and other departments to brainstorm ideas for digital and print creative
• Creative ownership of Instagram feed. Ability to present on style and content weekly.
• Ability to collaborate effectively and work in a team as well as individually (we love team players here!)
• Flexibility to shift priorities quickly and execute and refine creative in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to work on multiple projects under tight deadlines
• Willingness to tackle projects in a variety of media
• Ensure brand consistency in all work produced
• A solid understanding of design functionality, interaction, site architecture, user interfaces, and navigation
• Creating or manipulating graphic elements (photos, logos, themes, etc.) for use in-house and internal marketing communications effort
• Knowledge in Motion Graphics a plus but not required
• Degree in a design-related field
• Must be proficient in Adobe Creative Suite especially in Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign, keynote
• Strong portfolio of visual design
Technical Recruiter – Digital|Creative|Marketing
With my experience as a recruiter, I understand that a new role can change your life. I strive to learn your core values, your personality, and your vision to find the position that aligns best with what you want!