Lead Architect - Artificial Intelligence
1050 Caribbean way Miami, FL 33132
Have you dreamed of traveling the world or working for a company that does? Have you seen yourself working in one of the largest travel brands in the world? If so, we are looking for someone like you!
ektello is currently searching for a Lead Architect to work for one of our top hospitality and tourism clients in Miami, FL! Our client is one of the top cruise line operators in the world.
The Lead Architect will be accountable for the strategic architecture vision and roadmaps across for these technologies across these areas. They will have substantial hands-on experience in designing, evaluating, and building innovative solutions that employee AI technologies and the architectural mindset to integrate such solutions with existing applications and business processes.
• Possess in-depth knowledge of technologies, techniques, and life-cycle employed in the AI/ML/Data Science domains. Use expertise as the basis for leading initiatives.
• Design of hybrid cloud environments with a focus on Azure and AWS to support digital efforts both shoreside and on our ships.
• Accountable for ensuring architectures and solution roadmaps enable the teams to deliver rapid innovation and development cycles.
• Deep understanding of cloud computing technologies, business drivers, and emerging computing trends.
• Focus on continuous professional development of self and others in developing solutions.
• Ensure that appropriate tools and methodology choices are in support of the architecture strategy.
• Ensure that best-in-class solutions are built to design patterns and development methodologies.
• Provide teams with strategic guidance on cloud and AI topics.
• Manage the balance of competing financial, technical and business requirements to produce optimal solution architectures.
• Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, Engineering or related degree.
• 5+ years design, implementation, and support of highly distributed applications demonstrating strong architectural skills to ensure availability, reliability, security, etc.
• 2+ years Container Orchestrators (Kubernetes, Docker Swarm, DC/OS).
• Experience implementing Graph Database solutions
• Proven leadership skills in Project Management, Technical team leading, resource management, tool recommendations and implementation methodologies.
• Ability to adapt to a dynamically changing environment.
• Demonstrate technical thought leadership in executive-facing situations.