Lead C/C++ Developer / Driver Assistance Headway Features QA Tool technical lead
20700 Civic Center Dr Southfield, MI 48076
Lead C/C++ Developer
Role & Responsibilities:
- Lead the development of a regression testing tool(s) for Driver Assistance headway feature development. Develop and mature an existing tool to regression test / resimulate various on-car functions to verify algorithm performance
- Tool shall take data collected from real world drives and resimulate / aide algorithm development effort to verify functionality for incremental releases of software
- Expectation is technical lead / anchor will lead the design & development of the tool to realize identified use cases. Guides senior and more junior engineers on the team.
- Implementation is expected to run on a High-Performance compute cluster.
- Technical lead will build and maintain a backlog, soliciting inputs from various stakeholders throughout the company and act as a product owner
- 5+ years C/C++ development in a Linux environment in a professional setting (Univ. experience not applicable)
- 5+ years QA / software quality role in a professional setting
- 5+ years of experience with Jenkins or other CI/CD frameworks in a professional setting
- Experience leading software engineers, formally or informally.
- Experience leading design & code reviews.
Location: Southfield, MI
Duration: Initially a 6-month contract, expected to extend
Formal Title: Driver Assistance Headway Features QA Tool Technical Lead / Technical Anchor