1050 Carribean way Miami, Florida 33132
Have you dreamed of traveling the world or working for a company that does? Have you seen yourself working in one of the largest travel Brands in the world? If that sounds like you then don’ t stop reading here!
ektello is searching for a Lead Designer to work for one of our top hospitality and tourism clients in Miami, FL. Our client is one of the top cruise line operators in the world.
- Lead teams of designers building the end to end digital experience for millions of client guests and crew across all digital touchpoints including native app, web, kiosk, digital signage and beyond.
- Be a champion of design and a steward of process, forging partnerships between disciplines and clearing the runway for design, product and engineering to build & ship world class digital products.
- Maintain the highest bar of quality across platforms and work streams, ensuring excellence in design and usability for everything that gets in the hands of guests, crew and employees.
- Pick up a marker and participate in every step of the design process, from discovery to concepting, testing and delivery.
- Lead the charge on accessibility, because design is for everyone.
- Chase down big ideas, research conceptual features and innovations in the digital space and bring them to product teams to align and implement.
- Help get products and features to the finish line, working closely with agencies and in-house teams to push on design rigor, iterations and process, get alignment across disciplines, and buttoned up for executive reviews and demos.
- Maintain, support and help mature a family of connected pattern libraries, toolkits and styleguides currently in their infancy.
- Experiment with robust prototyping tools to share design thinking and help clarify and align with stakeholders, executives and partners.
- Mentor junior and senior designers, teaching them the subtle ways of the Force and nudging them along towards greatness.
- Minimum 5-7 years in design/UX role(s).
- Degree or certificate in Visual Communication, Design, Human-Centered Engineering, Research, Anthropology or Fine Art preferred, but not mandatory.
- Experience managing the quality of design across diverse teams and locations.
- Experience with modern product design tools required: Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite, Experience Design or similar.
- Experience with basic to robust prototyping tools required: InVision, Marvel, Principle, Framer, Craft or similar.
- Has led design teams of 3-4 before.
- More dynamic- lots of interface with stakeholders, execs, VP' s etc. - requires maturity and sophistication
- Background with enterprise and corporate level orgs. usually means that they can
work in that environment.