Lead IT Developer Manufacturing Systems
26913 Northwestern HWY Southfield, MI 48033
Lead IT Developer – Manufacturing Systems
Our client is seeking a Lead IT Developer – Manufacturing Systems to lead the development and support activities for their proprietary manufacturing execution system. This position is responsible for future-state application architecture and design, coordinating and participating in software development using the Agile methodology, release planning and execution, and problem resolution. They should also be able to lead the planned Cloud migration project. They should have a customer-focused mindset, as well as cultivate and maintain strong customer relationships. Finally, they should also have the ability and desire for career progression to roles of increasing leadership responsibility.
- Establish a vision for the future-state Manufacturing Execution System (MES) application architecture. Review and maintain the architecture.
- Perform a variety of duties and tasks including set up, installation, troubleshooting, and maintenance of applications.
- Solve complex user inquiries that may arise during day-to-day operations.
- Perform assignments with minimal direction and supervision.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of 5-7+ years of experience in Web technology development and SQL Server development.
- Experience with C#, .NET Framework development, jQuery, and REST-API development experience.
- Experience using Agile development methodology.
- Ability to design, test, debug, and maintain the applications.
- Application architecture/development experience.
- Ability to work comfortably in a Linux environment
- Knowledge of Cloud development technology for Azure/AWS (Preferred)
- Manufacturing experience desired.
- Possess strong communication and leadership skills.
- Experience leading software development teams and a desire to move into positions of increasing responsibility.
Education: Minimum Bachelor’ s degree in Computer Science; Master’ s degree preferred.
Location: Southfield, MI
Duration: Full-time Direct Hire