Lead Mobile/iOS Visual Product Designer
1080 Caribbean way. miami, FL 33132
Are you an absolute master at visual sizzle – UI, Visual, Product Design with a BEAUTIFUL portfolio and design that reflect a clean aesthetic, great visual direction and decision-making for mobile/iOS experiences?
ektello is searching for a Lead Product Designer to work for one of our top hospitality and tourism clients in Miami, FL. Our client is one of the top cruise line operators in the world!
Our client is looking for a lead designer to own and drive major product design initiatives within a new digital organization for one of the world’ s most beloved travel & hospitality brands. Dream up big, innovative ideas and lead teams of designers solving unique problems large and small for guests of our client' s cruises in the digital space.
- Lead teams of designers building the end to end digital experience for millions of guests and crew across all digital touch-points including native app, web, kiosk, digital signage and beyond.
- Be a champion of design and a steward of process, forging partnerships between disciplines and clearing the runway for design, product and engineering to build & ship world class digital products.
- Maintain the highest bar of quality across platforms and work streams, ensuring excellence in design and usability for everything that gets in the hands of guests, crew and employees.
- Pick up a marker and participate in every step of the design process, from discovery to concepting, testing and delivery.
- Lead the charge on accessibility, because design is for everyone.
- Chase down big ideas, research conceptual features and innovations in the digital space and bring them to product teams to align and implement.
- Help get products and features to the finish line, working closely with agencies and in-house teams to push on design rigor, iterations and process, get alignment across disciplines, and buttoned up for executive reviews and demos.
- Maintain, support and help mature a family of connected pattern libraries, tool-kits and style guides currently in their infancy.
- Experiment with robust prototyping tools to share design thinking and help clarify and align with stakeholders, executives and partners.
- Mentor junior and senior designers, teaching them the subtle ways of the Force and nudging them along towards greatness.
- Degree in Visual Communication, Design, Human-Centered Engineering, Research, Anthropology or Fine Art preferred, but not mandatory
- Experience with modern product design tools required: Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite, Experience Design or similar
- Experience with basic to robust prototyping tools required: InVision, Marvel, Principle, Framer, Craft or similar
- Blurring the lines between UX and UI, you understand form and function as connected disciplines, and can demonstrate both fluidly. You have an eagle eye for visual detail, and you fuss over micro interactions.
- Proven in the digital space with a portfolio including real, shipped digital products from end to end that are well designed in form as well as function, that real people use.
- You are a gifted storyteller, and can bundle up both big ideas and micro interactions into a neat little package, presenting them to stakeholders and senior partners with clarity and vision.
- You create an emotional connection between our brand and our guests by making beautiful and thoughtfully crafted experiences with delightful interactions.
- You get technology and speak digital fluently. You understand how all the pieces fit together in a software development life cycle and how design thinking and systems can help every step of the way.
Technical Recruiter – Digital|Creative|Marketing
With my experience as a recruiter, I understand that a new role can change your life. I strive to learn your core values, your personality, and your vision to find the position that aligns best with what you want!