1275 York Ave New York, New York 10017
If you’ re passionate about the idea of working for one of the worlds most renowned cancer institutions, then look no further!
ektello is passionate about leading the search for the next Linen Worker in New York City to join our client the leading Cancer Research Hospital in the area. This role is an exciting opportunity for a Linen Worker to participate and make an impact in an industry that is genuinely impacting the worlds’ health!
- Handle soiled linen as per department guidelines.
- Unload clean linen from truck for designated area and bulk.
- Pick up and deliver linen to assigned outpatient areas and locker rooms.
- Use thermopatch machine to mark uniforms with correct emblems.
- Sort clean scrubs by size and fill scrub station.
- Maintain a neat, clean, well-organized work area and contributes to the upkeep of the department work environment.
- HS Diploma/GED.