633 3rd Avenue-5th fl New York, NY 10017
- Hours/Shift/Days the temp is expected to work?
- 6: 30am-2: 30pmor 7-3pm
- Weekends required? No
- Full-Time or Part-Time hours? fulltime
- Is Logistics Associate the correct Job Title that you are recruiting for? Yes
- Expected length of this temp assignment? 6 mons possible more
- Any possibility of permanent placement? Not at this time
- Location for this position? Nassau Commack Long Island
- Supply Ordering – take inventory and order supplies to maintain par levels in all assigned supply areas per established schedule:
- Counts supplies in assigned supply areas, item by item, and notes quantities needed to bring items up to par level.
Orders additional supplies as requested by outpatient leadership team.
Anticipates and avoids problems/issues by ordering out of stock and depleted items as soon as possible.
Identify overstocked items and return them to the Off-Site Distribution Center for credit.
- Identify fast moving items and monitor them closely.
- Supply Distribution – Delivers and stores supplies in appropriate location per department guidelines within established time frames.
- Check all orders received from Dispatch room for accuracy
Distribute items and stores in appropriate location according to item; follows established priority in the delivery and storage of items.
Distribute items and patient charge items by 11AM daily.
- Facility Maintenance & Operation – Assist with the overall maintenance of the facility. Ensure that all areas are maintained in a safe, attractive and appropriate manner that is consistent with the standards of the facility and institution.
- Participate in regular environment rounds of each suite/service to ensure that the physical appearance and safety of the environment are being maintained in accordance with Institutional standards.
Update facility log of pending and completed tasks
- Equipment Maintenance – ensure availability of operational equipment in all outpatient areas
- Ensure availability of equipment required to carry out area’ s operations by adequately assessing and appropriately meeting needs within fiscal guidelines.
- Meet with clinical and admin staff to ascertain needs for medical equipment
Facilitate timely repair of scopes; follow Institutional repair/return processes and maintains up to date documentation.
At least 1 year of relevant experience
Ability to lift 50 lbs
Able to walk and push heavy carts
Standing for long periods of time
Meet Your Recruiter
Professional Services Recruiter
I’ve been on both sides of the table when it comes to recruiting – working for them and now working as one for ektello; let me use my experience to help you navigate your job search journey! I strive to be respectful of your time and am available to answer any questions you might have when the time is convenient for you.