480 Red Hill Road Monmouth, NJ 07748
If you’ re passionate about the idea of working for one of the worlds most renowned cancer institutions, then look no further!
ektello is passionate about leading the search for the next Logistics Associate in New York City to join our client the leading Cancer Research Hospital in the area. This role is an exciting opportunity for a Logistics Associate to participate and make an impact in an industry that is genuinely impacting the worlds’ health!
- Take inventory and order supplies to maintain par levels in all assigned supply areas per established schedule
- Counts supplies in assigned supply areas, item by item, and notes quantities needed to bring items up to par level.
- Orders additional supplies as requested by outpatient leadership team.
- Anticipates and avoids problems/issues by ordering out of stock and depleted items as soon as possible.
- Delivers and stores supplies in appropriate location per department guidelines within established time frames.
- Check all orders received from Dispatch room for accuracy
- Distribute items and stores in appropriate location according to item; follows established priority in the delivery and storage of items.
Facility Maintenance & Operation
- Assist with the overall maintenance of the facility.
- Ensure that all areas are maintained in a safe, attractive and appropriate manner that is consistent with the standards of the facility and institution.
- GED/HS Diploma
- At least 1 year of relevant experience
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
- Able to walk and push heavy carts
- Standing for long periods of time