Loss Mitigation Representative I
2911 Lake Vista Blvd. Lewisville, TX 75067
Responsibility for a wide variety of operational support - Work may be complex and require knowledge in customer service, and administrative process using multiple software systems. This position will provide appropriate adherence to all legal and regulatory requirements. Employees are responsible for working in a team environment focused on building relationships to meet operational needs together. Focus and team work are the key functions of this team.
• Preparing affidavits
• Pulling Media for our suppliers
• Completing requested customer account information as need in a timely fashion
• Completing assigned spreadsheets
• Compliance with Service member' s civil relief act (SCRA)
• Handling telephonic trials
• Preparing trial jackets
• Direct conversations with customers, suppliers, and attorney firms.
• Work may be complex and requires organizational skills to accomplish tasks
• Using multiple systems
Performs clerical, administrative and technically based activities and/or supporting tasks
• HS diploma or equivalent required.
• Prior experience in financial services or similar industry preferred. Associate' s degree or Bachelor' s degree in business or related may be used as a proxy for the experience.
• Basic knowledge of general/standard office and administrative procedures and methods
• Basic data entry and word processing skills
• Oral and written communication skills sufficient to provide routine information, greet visitors, answer inquiries, and refer calls
• Computer skills sufficient to prepare policy manuals and enter data on spreadsheets
• In limited subject areas judgment is required to determine the applicability of guidelines or policies to specific situations.
• Some ingenuity and initiative required to collect information, coordinate activities with others, and resolve routine and/or factual problems
Will the operation of a company motor vehicle be required during the duration of the assignment?
OT Exempt Position
Ally GL Account
NAO/Corporate Services FSI 1001- 543110008
Professional Services Recruiter
I’ve been on both sides of the table when it comes to recruiting – working for them and now working as one for ektello; let me use my experience to help you navigate your job search journey! I strive to be respectful of your time and am available to answer any questions you might have when the time is convenient for you.