Loss Mitigation Representative I
4000 Lexington Ave. Shoreview, Minnesota 55126
Loss Mitigation Specialist I
If you have a passion for finance and want to work with one of the top 25 financial holding companies in the United States, then there could be an exciting opportunity for you!
ektello is hiring a Loss Mitigation Specialist for our client in Shoreview, MN. Our client has been around since 1919, but redesigned in 2009 with a distinctive brand, innovative approach and relentless focus on its customers. They offer financial products for consumers, businesses, automotive dealers and corporate clients. Our client has an award-winning online bank (member FDIC), one of the largest full-service auto finance operations in the country, and a trusted corporate finance business offering capital for equity sponsors and middle-market companies.
- Provide account resolution options to families.
- Gather necessary documents/information from families to start resolution.
- Update account to indicate customer is deceased.
- Issue vehicles for repossession.
- File probate claims with courts.
- File credit life claims with insurance companies.
- Make inbound/outbound calls.
- Monitor account until resolution is completed.
- Work schedule includes an 8-hour shift between 7AM to 7PM, five days per week, Monday-Saturday; a flexible work schedule and overtime will be available according to business need.
- HS diploma or equivalent required.
- Associate' s degree or Bachelor' s degree in business or related may be used as a proxy for the experience.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to show empathy and strong emotional fortitude.
- Organized, detail-oriented, and ability to multi-task.
- Must thrive in a fast-paced, busy environment.
- Professional phone etiquette; comfortable making outbound calls.
- Microsoft Windows and Internet-based applications experience required.
- Ability to use 2 screen workstations as well as use multiple systems at a time.
- Basic typing/data entry skills.
- Strong customer service skills.