Loss Mitigation Representative II
2911 Lake Vista Blvd. Lewisville, Texas 75067
Loss Mitigation Coordinator
If you have a passion for finance and want to work with one of the top 25 financial holding companies in the United States, then there could be an exciting opportunity for you!
ektello is hiring a Loss Mitigation Coordinator for our client in Lewisville, TX. Our client has been around since 1919, but redesigned in 2009 with a distinctive brand, innovative approach and relentless focus on its customers. They offer financial products for consumers, businesses, automotive dealers and corporate clients. Our client has an award-winning online bank (member FDIC), one of the largest full-service auto finance operations in the country, and a trusted corporate finance business offering capital for equity sponsors and middle-market companies.
- Respond to customer disputes inquiries.
- Handle accounts with speed and accuracy while maintaining professionalism.
- Complete phone calls to meet required performance standards.
- Stay informed of changes in policy and procedures.
- Must maintain strict confidentiality.
- Learn letter processing.
- Willing to work flexible schedules, weekends, and overtime as necessary to meet business needs as well as deadlines.
- Escalate more complex or difficult issues to higher level.
- HS diploma or equivalent required; some college is a plus.
- Prior experience in financial services or similar industry preferred. Associate' s degree or Bachelor' s degree in business or related may be used as a proxy for the experience
- Excellent listening, oral - written communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Professional phone etiquette.
- Microsoft Windows and Internet-based applications experience required.
- Intermediate typing/data entry skills.
- Strong customer service skills.