Loss Mitigation Specialist I
2911 Lake Vista Blvd. Lewisville, Texas 75067
Loss Mitigation Specialist III
If you have a passion for finance and want to work with one of the top 25 financial holding companies in the United States, then there could be an exciting opportunity for you!
ektello is hiring a Loss Mitigation Specialist for our client in Lewisville, Texas. Our client has been around since 1919, but redesigned in 2009 with a distinctive brand, innovative approach and relentless focus on its customers. They offer financial products for consumers, businesses, automotive dealers and corporate clients. Our client has an award-winning online bank (member FDIC), one of the largest full-service auto finance operations in the country, and a trusted corporate finance business offering capital for equity sponsors and middle-market companies.
- Preparing affidavits.
- Pulling Media for our suppliers.
- Completing requested customer account information as need in a timely fashion.
- Completing assigned spreadsheets.
- Compliance with Service member' s civil relief act (SCRA).
- Handling telephonic trials.
- Preparing trial jackets.
- Direct conversations with customers, suppliers, and attorney firms.
- Work may be complex and requires organizational skills to accomplish tasks.
- Using multiple systems.
- HS diploma or equivalent required.
- Prior experience in financial services or similar industry preferred. Associate' s degree or Bachelor' s degree in business or related may be used as a proxy for the experience.
- Basic knowledge of general/standard office and administrative procedures and methods.
- Basic data entry and word processing skills.
- Oral and written communication skills sufficient to provide routine information, greet visitors, answer inquiries, and refer calls.
- Computer skills sufficient to prepare policy manuals and enter data on spreadsheets.
- In limited subject areas judgment is required to determine the applicability of guidelines or policies to specific situations.
- Some ingenuity and initiative required to collect information, coordinate activities with others, and resolve routine and/or factual problems.