Manager Business Mangement
221 River St Hoboken, New Jersey 07030
Manager, Business Management
Do you think education is the most important thing in the world? Are you always learning and try to inspire others to learn about new skills and subjects? This role is for you!
ektello is seeking talent to fill our Business Manager for one of our top education professionals in the world in Hoboken, New Jersey. Our client strives to spread the benefits of education worldwide with an array of technologies, products, and services that cater address social and environmental impacts and needs.
You will be taking over a high-profile position on a transformational global project for a resource that is transitioning off the project. The candidate must be able to lead the Supply Chain (SC) Planning team (including business) in its adoption of the global solution design from the project' s testing phase through post production support (HyperCare)
- Supporting the financial planning requirements; including but not limited to annual budgets, periodic forecasting, strategic plans, financial modeling with profit/loss review and analysis.
- Establish effective business plans to support investments tracking and their rates of return.
- Evaluates financial plans and policies and recommend changes that will enhance company' s profitability.
- May assist in strategic alliances and negotiations.
- Logility Demand Planning experience (V16XX and/or V17XX preferred.
- Oracle EBS Cloud Environments is desired, but not required.
- Inter-Company accounting is desired, but not required.
- Must have 10+ years implementing Oracle EBS ASCP / Demand Planning module for Global Organizations with a minimum of 5 years implementing R12.1/R12.2 ASCP module.
- Must have a solid understanding of the Oracle EBS Manufacturing modules, specifically as it relates to inventory and product structures.
- Must have solid testing experience in a global SC testing environment.
- Must have solid post go-live support experience in a global SC planning environment.
- Must be a team player that is willing to support all business and project resources
- Must have a Bachelor’ s degree with 10+ years’ experience implementing Oracle EBS Planning Solutions with a focus on Supply Chain Planning.