Market Research Analyst III
3420 Toringdon Way, Suite 400 charlotte, North Carolina 28277
Market Research Manager
If you have a passion for finance and want to work with one of the top 25 financial holding companies in the United States, then there could be an exciting opportunity for you!
ektello is hiring a Market Research Manager for our client in Charlotte, NC. Our client has been around since 1919, but redesigned in 2009 with a distinctive brand, innovative approach and relentless focus on its customers. They offer financial products for consumers, businesses, automotive dealers and corporate clients. Our client has an award-winning online bank (member FDIC), one of the largest full-service auto finance operations in the country, and a trusted corporate finance business offering capital for equity sponsors and middle-market companies.
- Collects and analyzes data to identify market trends, customer satisfaction, etc. for key constituents in the organization.
- Leverages statistical experience to make recommendations based upon the evaluation of satisfaction drivers and the impact of comments upon customer satisfaction.
- Develop satisfaction projections based upon planned enhancements.
- Works collaboratively with other Customer Insights staff members to support internal business partners.
- Provides timely, accurate and actionable data and recommendations to support business decision-making with internal business partners.
- Provides proactive insights and reporting based on consumer, market and competitive trends, leveraging existing primary, secondary and syndicated research studies and market information.
- Plan, conduct, analyze and present data from both qualitative and quantitative primary research studies.
- Manage strong, professional vendor relationships for primary research, syndicated and secondary research and competitive intelligence.
- Miscellaneous duties as assigned.
- Statistical experience in regression and correlation work required. Experience with R or SAS critical. Experience in financial services preferred.
- Minimum 5+ years of market research experience either on the vendor or client side.
- Experience with survey design and data analysis.
- Vendor management experience establishing and maintaining strong, collaborative relationships with research vendors to best achieve common goals for the company.
- Communicates technical and non-technical information in a clear, concise, and persuasive manner; understands how to link disparate information and articulate data into actionable recommendations
- Strong presentation skills; comfortable presenting and explaining ideas to others in both formal and informal settings. Able to adjust to the needs and preferences of the audience.
- Ability to articulate complex concepts into language that can be understood by business partners.
- Genuinely passionate about customer needs and able to apply that passion to business issues and decisions.
- Able to plan and organize job tasks & resources. Sets priorities to make sure that work is finished on time.
- Able to handle and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously; effective at working cross functionally in a large, matrix organization.
- Detail-oriented and able to evaluate how various data pieces fit into the customer experience.
- Takes initiative and shows a strong drive to follow through and complete what was started.
- Demonstrates eagerness to learn.
- Seeks opportunities for continuous improvement and proactively offers solutions/recommendations.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Acts independently to ensure that research is conducted according to CASRO standards, within budget, and as efficiently as possible.
- Expertise with PowerPoint and Excel
- Experience using a web-based surveying tool preferred
- Experience with text analytics tools preferred