Marketing Analytics Project Manager
1000 Universal Studios Plaza orlando, Florida 32819
Marketing Program Manager
Are you familiar with one of the world’ s leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news, and information? Are you also a Marketing Program Manager looking for an innovative and exciting opportunity in the Entertainment Industry?
ektello is looking for a Marketing Program Manager for one of our top multimedia clients in Orlando, Florida. Our client boasts an impressive portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, world-renowned theme parks, a prominent motion picture company, and much more
- Responsible for managing the day to day coordination, implementation, and data validation of our client’ s resort marketing attribution platform (Connected Attribution).
- Be the key liaison between attribution vendor and key stakeholders at our client; managing project plans with deliverables and coordinating with key stakeholders to ensure timely delivery and consistency of data.
- Work on validating and confirming that the reporting output is accurate and adhering to the taxonomy and hierarchy set up by the marketing channels.
- Manage the Paid Media reporting for the Omni-channel team by validating and extracting data from each respective platform for analysis conducted by the team.
- Represent the Omni-Channel analytics team in meetings pertaining to the new marketing platform and will work directly with marketing partners to ensure accuracy and proper aggregation for the ensuing modelling process.
- Assist the data science team with information needed for event stream modeling, including taxonomy validation and data preparation.
- 1-5 years of project management experience with an emphasis on paid digital media, web / ecommerce, and CRM preferably in support of marketing and sales functions in the entertainment, travel or amusement park industry; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Demonstrated experience in managing projects with significant and far-ranging impact on the performance of the business in both the short- and long-term as well as requiring significant financial and resource investments.
- Very strong organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Experience in extracting and validating large datasets.
- Advanced experience with DoubleClick Campaign Manager (DCM).
- Strong attention to detail.
- Understanding of marketing attribution strategies.
- A track record of performance meeting targets and objectives.
- Demonstrated expertise in executing within or analyzing marketing channels such as Paid Media, Web, CRM, Direct, Social Media, PR, Search, and Ecommerce.
- Expertise in understanding marketing integration between Paid Media, Web, CRM, Direct, Social Media, PR, Search, and Ecommerce.
- Passion for entertainment industry and guest experience optimization.
- Understanding of segmentation and targeting.
- Experience with business intelligence reporting tools and dashboards.