Marketing Communications Specialist
6 Concourse Parkway Sandy Springs, GA 30328
** W2 contract, 6 month minimum, Sandy Springs, GA **
The main function of a Communications Specialist is to assist corporate communications with message development, writing, and editing.
- Responsible for ensuring timely, creative and accurate dissemination of news, multimedia content and information
- Create a variety of content for platforms, ensuring quality, accuracy and effective storytelling that aligns with corporate messaging
- Forecast and track marketing and sales trends, analyzing collected data.
- Works closely with Client' s Product corporate sales team to write and finalize monthly and annual press release.
- Bachelor' s degree in marketing or equivalent training preferred.
- 8-10 years related experience required.
- Basic knowledge of principles and methods for showing, promoting, and selling products or services.
- Basic knowledge of media production, communication and dissemination techniques and methods.
- Verbal and written communication skills, negotiation skills, customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Basic ability to work independently and manage time.
Meet Your Recruiter
To me, you’re more than just a resume – I work to show clients the whole YOU! I also offer guidance on your job search by providing market intelligence and honest feedback to help you work towards your goals.