999 18th St Suite 240N Denver, CO 80202
Are you familiar with one of the world’ s leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news, and information? Are you also a marketing coordinator looking for an innovative and exciting opportunity in the entertainment industry?
ektello is looking for a Marketing Coordinator for one of our top multimedia clients in Denver, CO! Our client boasts an impressive portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, world-renowned theme parks, a prominent motion picture company, and much more.
• Bachelor’ s Degree with 1+ years marketing experience.
• Strong multi-tasking and time management skills to successfully manage multiple projects concurrently and meet tight deadlines.
• Brings a can-do attitude and can handle all types of personalities.
• Familiarity with TV landscape including cable, satellite and telco industries.
• Computer proficiency required (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel).
• Strong power point skills.
• Experience/familiarty with Nielsen.
• Ability to work nights/weekends for event coverage or tight deadlines when needed.
• Highly organized, detail oriented and resourceful.
• Ability to work in a high pressure, fast moving environment.
• Excellent communication (written and verbal), interpersonal and client relation skills.
• Consistent team player who is willing to pitch in on last minute, high priority projects as needed.
• Experience in working in a marketing, sales or event-based organization is a plus.
Marketing Coordinator will assist in implementing group partnerships and events, with duties ranging from asset collection and distribution, development of sales decks (Power Point is a must) campaign recaps and event coordination and staffing. Coordinator may also be asked to support high level Marketing Executives with administrative duties from time to time. Marketing Coordinator will also:
• Track team monthly invoices and budget.
• Acquire and traffic network assets and approvals for any and all affiliate requests and campaigns.
• Monitor process for asset request and delivery and suggest improvements where appropriate.
• Develop and assemble presentation materials and often presentations.
• Create recap reports for each campaign.
• Assist with event coordination – duties ranging from securing venues, ordering premiums, executing contracts, researching vendors, etc.
• Assist Client Relations team with pro-social initiatives and event coordination.
• Occasionally assist Execs with administrative duties (phone, meeting requests, travel, etc.)
• Have confidence and proficiency to staff local and national events where possible.