1221 Avenue of Americas New York, New York 10020
Are you familiar with one of the world’ s leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news, and information? Are you also a Marketing Coordinator looking for an innovative and exciting opportunity in the Entertainment Industry?
ektello is looking for a Marketing Coordinator for one of our top multimedia clients in New York City. Our client boasts an impressive portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, world-renowned theme parks, a prominent motion picture company, and much more
- Assist Sr. Marketing Manager in developing marketable custom Sales opportunities through brainstorming and liaising with the client’ s Sports Programming/Production teams to create compelling television and cross-platform programs (reactive Sales support)
- Participate in the ideation and development of new sales opportunities (proactive Sales support)
- Support the team in working with clients and with internal stakeholders to develop, steward, and execute 360 sponsorship programs
- Assist Sr. Marketing Manager in inventory management and client/production creative approval process.
- Own and manage the Production grids specific to each assigned property to plan and track sponsor executions.
- Manage the recording and collection of recap materials including video and still images. Assist in identifying opportunities and challenges for future partnerships.
- Respond in a timely fashion and facilitate consistent communication with Sales and Production to foster positive working relationships.
- Collaborate and keep team informed of competitive market, industry insights into Ad Sales marketplace trends, landscape, and potential growth areas
- Assist in day to day budget administration
- College Degree
- 1-2 years of experience at an agency, media company, sales organization or in sports production, where the individual was responsible for presentation, creative, and promotional development.