Marketing Manager 1
85 Challenger Road Ridgefield Park, NJ 07660
• Go to market experience - bringing product to market and is accustomed to launch process.
• Digital marketing experience.
• Process and program management experience.
Culture- someone who can work in fast paced environment and navigate ambiguity, problem solve and create processes.
Trade Marketing Program Manager - Integrated Marketing
This role will serve as a Trade Marketing Project Manager for Home Electronics Integrated Marketing (Demand Generation) team. They will be responsible for aligning goals, responsibilities and protocols within the Trade Marketing Team and across the Home Electronics Customer Sales teams. The Trade Marketing Manager will serve a key role as an active resource to the customer sales team to enable the effective digital execution of broader National Strategy, key campaigns and promotions, product launch and lifecycle support, and achieve sales goals for the customers within the HE category. This role is responsible for leading the delivery the product, placement, promotion and business planning process within the HE category, with emphasis on the Memory and Monitor categories. The Trade Marketing Manager will develop cross functional relationships with counterparts across the account teams (Sales) through promotional planning and execution as well as end to end marketing support.
The role will work closely with the following people day-to-day: Integrated Marketing (ATL, Shopper Marketing) for Home Entertainment, HE Product Marketing, Customer Accounts, Brand Marketing, Media, SEC (HQ) GBM Teams in Korea, PR, Retail Operations teams.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Own Marketing communications with account teams for the Memory and Monitor categories
• Drive content launch processes and optimization across retail.com
• Manage product experience lifecycle including consumer review programs, toolkit and assets updates, A+ / below the fold content launches
• Support premium, curated and integrated experience journeys across retail.com
• Serve as primary point of contact for smaller regional accounts to support Marketing and Campaign execution efforts (content, messaging, campaign review and approvals)
• Develop new processes to streamline derivative / club content management and updates
• Manage Legal and Financial processes
• Lead regular customer planning and marketing calendar cadence with account teams
• Tie National Strategy/Campaigns promotions with Customer teams to ensure seamless experiences across channels throughout the year
• Extract project updates into either excel or power point and be able to present status to non-project managers
• Provide consistent updates to Samsung sales and marketing teams on all relative marketing & promotional plans within the accountuired.
Meet Your Recruiter
Technical Recruiter – Digital|Creative|Marketing
With my experience as a recruiter, I understand that a new role can change your life. I strive to learn your core values, your personality, and your vision to find the position that aligns best with what you want!