1221 Avenue of Americas New York, New York 100020
Are you familiar with one of the world’ s leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news, and information? Are you also a Marketing expert looking for an innovative and exciting opportunity in the Entertainment Industry?
ektello is looking for a Marketing Manager for one of our top multimedia clients in New York City. Our client boasts an impressive portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, world-renowned theme parks, a prominent motion picture company, and much more.
- Actively participate in the development of cross-portfolio multi-platform concepts for large-scale advertisers.
- Work closely with the Portfolio Integrated Marketing Team to bring proposals to life with smart storytelling, including writing proposal copy and creating presentation materials.
- Serve as a thought leader on the ways our client’ s strategic partnerships can support advertisers’ objectives.
- Support team in executing sold programs in partnership with the CIA Production Team as well as the creative groups at the Networks.
- Develop key relationships with colleagues at the Manager level across the Portfolio.
- 5-7 years in brand marketing/advertising.
- Understanding of brand marketing and how to build brilliant strategies across multiple networks and platforms.
- Experience developing successful pitches for advertisers.
- Excellent storytelling, presentation, and general communications skills.
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills; with direct experience in writing and briefing creative teams.
- Strong business and personal ethics.
- An entrepreneurial/collaborative spirit.
- Undergraduate degree; or equivalent management experience required.