1221 Avenue of Americas New York, New York 100020
Are you familiar with one of the world’ s leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news, and information? Are you also a Marketing Manager looking for an innovative and exciting opportunity in the Entertainment Industry?
ektello is looking for a Marketing Manager for one of our top multimedia clients in New York City. Our client boasts an impressive portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, world-renowned theme parks, a prominent motion picture company, and much more
- Project Management: Create and manage project timelines and work streams ensuring timely delivery of RFP responses and other client deliverables
- Marketing Strategy: Synthesizing brand advertiser client direction, sales strategy, cultural/market trends, and consumer insights into compelling strategic platforms that focus thinking and spark creative ideation
- Communication: Cultivate relationships, gaining trust and respect, and facilitate efficient, transparent communication with internal cross-functional partners: sales, [vertical] network marketing, strategic partner liaisons, design, research, and content creative.
- Cross-platform dexterity: ability to develop and communicate ideas that stretch across platforms leveraging them creatively and effectively in service of the idea, the client advertiser, and the consumer (linear, digital, mobile, social, VOD, second-screen, etc.)
- Pre-sale process: Attend media/marketing calls with brand advertisers and/or agencies to identify client needs, lead internal briefing sessions of cross-disciplinary teams, and develop response proposals ensuring content ideas are purposeful, on-brand, and on-strategy
- Post-sale process: Oversee the execution of multi-platform campaign packages sold to brand advertisers by serving as a centralized point of contact and ensuring that all stakeholders are consistently informed and adhering to the terms of the deal
- Visual storytelling: weaving insights and ideas into compelling, coherent stories using PowerPoint and other desktop design applications
- Proactive Solution Development: Collaborate on developing strategically-led creative ideas and campaign program constructions that combine our client’ s portfolio assets into sellable packages for brand advertisers
- Four-year degree (B.A., B.S) from an accredited college of university
- 5+ years of professional experience ideally at an advertising or media agency, media company or sales organization
- Has high standards for work, excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills plus solid attention to detail
- Team oriented; Ability to effectively take direction and apply learnings to everyday responsibilities; can-do attitude
- Ability to manage conflicting priorities
- Excellent analytical, critical thinking, problem-solving and creative writing skills
- Proven ability to partner effectively with team members from multiple organizational functions (e.g. sales, creative, research, production) at varying levels of seniority both internally and with external media agencies and advertisers
- Excellence at maintaining diplomacy, composure and effectiveness through written and verbal communication.
- Dynamic and effective presentation/public speaking skills.
- Comfort dealing with ambiguity and learning on the job
- A self-motivator who can take limited direction and produce tangible results tackling problems completely and with total ownership
- Ability to anticipate and accommodate needs, requests, and issues and develop options for paths forward when necessary
- Creative confidence and an ability to contribute ideas in a creative group atmosphere