10 UNIVERSAL CITY PLAZA Universal City, CA 91608
Are you familiar with one of the world' s leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news, and information? Are you also a marketing manager looking for an innovative and exciting opportunity in the entertainment industry?
ektello is looking for a Marketing Manager for one of our top multimedia clients in Universal City, CA. Our client boasts an impressive portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, world-renowned theme parks, a prominent motion picture company, and much more.
The Marketing Manager will lead and directly manage social media for our client' s brand and also develop overall social strategy across the organization. The manager will partner with the Senior Director of Social Media and other key stakeholders including the head of live events in championing the social approach throughout the organization.
• Lead day-to-day management of all project' s social media activity – manage content development, monitor effectiveness of strategy and creative, gather insights and make recommendations and share regular reporting
• Develop and lead to goals and performance metrics for the PCA social campaign across all platforms in line with overall Live Events goals
• Oversee the social creative ideation and approval process within the organization
• Partner collaboratively across multiple in-house teams (Strategy, Creative, PR, etc.) to champion social-first ideas and execute integrated activations, events, and strategies
• Integrate with news and entertainment (and other partners) social teams for a holistic approach
• Manage agency partners and day-to-day campaign flow for both organic and paid implementation
• Bachelor’ s degree; 5 years of experience in social media marketing, preferably within an entertainment company
• Demonstrated ability to build, execute and scale social media campaigns
• Experience collaborating with internal stakeholders and external agencies/partners, driving creative work with multiple departments
• Thinks strategically, but stays on top of tactical execution
• Excellent verbal and organizational skills